Thank you for your interest in referring a patient to the Texas Ear Clinic. Often, patients are seen by their primary care provider or an otolaryngologist before needing our level of expertise. We see patients with private insurance, Medicare, and patients without insurance on a “self-pay” basis. New patient referrals are reviewed and scheduled with Dr. Cristobal or Angie Strickler, PA-C depending on the nature of each patient’s needs. We have comprehensive audiological and vestibular testing services in house. Our providers maintain hospital privileges at Medical City Fort Worth, Cook Children’s Hospital, John Peter Smith Hospital, Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Baylor Scott and White All Saints Medical Center, Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth, and Baylor Surgicare Oakmont.
Steps for referring your patients:
1. Fax referral request to our office including reason for appointment, last providers note and any imaging or testing completed. Records can be faxed to (817) 766-5501.
2. Offices can send referrals online through Leading Reach.
3. Patients can self refer by calling the office at (817) 766-5500 and request an appointment.
4. If you feel your patient needs to be seen urgently, please call our office at (817) 766-5500 after faxing referral. We reserve these slots for truly urgent patients – for example, when the patient’s immediate medical management will be impacted or for sudden hearing loss.
5. If you would like to refer a patient for audiological or balance testing only, please note that in your referral. For a list of services and testing provided by the audiology department, please click below:
We look forward to treating your patients with the highest level of care.
Top Doctors 2012 Fort Worth Magazine. Pictured is Dr. Ricardo Cristobal.