Send an ONLINE APPOINTMENT REQUEST to schedule an appointment.
The Texas Ear Clinic is a subspecialty of Ear, Nose and Throat, as Dr. Cristobal has additional board certification in Otology and Neurotology. Therefore, most patients have already been seen by another provider and are referred to us from primary care or general ENT offices. Many insurance plans require a referral from a primary care provider or other specialist before being seen at our office.
YOU'RE IN GREAT HANDS
We make sure all our new patients feel welcome, safe, and taken care of. If you have not had any prior hearing tests, we will typically begin with this on the day of your appointment. Your ears will be examined and any other testing or imaging necessary will be ordered.
Before the day of your appointment:
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to complete new patient checkin and paperwork. If you are having audiological testing performed, you will have two seperate appointment times and must arrive early to the first one.
- Please complete the new patient information in the Phreesia link emailed to you and the NEW PATIENT QUESTIONNAIRE indicated below and bring to your appointment.
- Bring a list of your questions /concerns/ past medical history and surgeries/past hearing and balance testing.
- Please bring copy of your MRI / CT scans if you have them (not just the reports - please bring the actual films on a CD).
- If you are scheduled for balance testing, do not take anti-vertigo medications (meclizine, Ativan) within 48 hours of your appointment.
- Please help us by keeping your scheduled appointments or by notifying us at least one business day in advance if you are unable to do so. We will make every effort to accommodate your scheduling needs.
Cuestionarios Especifico del Paciente:
Patient Specific Questionnaires:
On the day of your appointment:
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will allow us to complete the registration process in a timely manner and answer as many of your questions.
- Please note that arriving LATE may result in your appointment being re-scheduled.
- Please bring your current insurance card to every appointment. If your insurance requires prior authorization/referral, we will need to have this on file before you can be seen. If you arrive for your appointment and we cannot verify your insurance coverage or authorization, you may pay in full at the time of the visit or reschedule your appointment. Please find our Financial Policy here.
- Be prepared to pay your co-payment at every visit. Your co-payment amount is normally indicated on your insurance card.
- If scheduling a surgical procedure at your appointment, please find surgery resources at the link below.